- Ability to save custom recovery settings
- Default partitions to back up
- Default zip folder location
- Default color theme (lots to choose from) (Thanks to ffolkes!)
- Default Time Zone (for more accurate time stamps)
- Zip Signature Verification
- Zip md5 Verification (looks for file with zipname.zip.md5)
- Ability to flash multiple zips in one go
- Ability to select which individual partitions to backup, and restore.
- Ability to choose compression or no compression backups.
- Compression takes longer of course, but you save roughly half the space. EVO3D's stock system uncompressed is ~800mb, 380mb compressed. You choose.
- Ability to auto restore GAPPS on zip flash (for CM based ROMS)
- Ability to auto reboot after successful flashes (for the lazy)
- Some devices utilize their capacitive buttons in recovery.
- Home - Main Menu
- Menu - Advanced Menu
- Back - Up a Menu Level
- Search - Select Current Selection
- Battery Level and Timestamp (Better safe than sorry)
HTC Dumlock Instructions:
- Install the build of TWRP using your method of choice, but you must actually flash TWRP to recovery. No fastboot booting it. We need it in recovery so that this build of TWRP will be flashed to your boot. This new build of TWRP has features in it to easily restore your original boot.
- Reboot into recovery.
- Make a backup of your phone.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap HTC Dumlock. (If you don't see HTC Dumlock then you need to remove any custom TWRP theme that you might be using.)
- Tap Install HTC Dumlock. This will install the app and binaries needed to make everything work nicely.
- Reboot your device.
- Find and open the HTC Dumlock app.
- If/when prompted, give the app root (SuperUser) permissions.
- Tap the Execute HTC Dumlock button.
- Wait patiently for a couple of minutes. It takes a little while.
- If your device doesn't reboot automatically, reboot it manually. Reboot it normally. DO NOT reboot it to recovery.
- You should now be in your recovery, but your recovery is flashed into boot.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap HTC Dumlock.
- Tap Restore Original Boot.
- Use your recovery like normal. Flash a new kernel. Restore a backup with a different kernel. Do whatever you please!
- Consider donating!
- Note, you must repeat steps 8 through 17 EVERY TIME you need to flash boot.
Unlock bootloader at http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/
Make sure fastboot is unchecked in power options and turn phone completely off
Boot into HBOOT then Fastboot
From fastboot. Use command "fastboot erase cache"
From fastboot. Use command "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
How To Unlock The Bootloader EASIEST Method - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0gzJdwCxX0
How To ROOT EASIEST METHOD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KmsxO84UU
PC USB Mass Storage:
If rooted. You can flash using GooManager in the Play Store
Aktuelle Version: 184.108.40.206
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: