THIS ROM IS NOW DISCONTINUED SO PLEASE GO HERE IF YOU WANT YOUR ROOTBOX FIX... [DLMURL="http://www.android-port.de/threads/rom-4-2-2-aokp-cm-pa-note-2-vanilla-rootbox-unofficial-per-app-dpi-pie.820/#post-31158"]siehe Post #2[/DLMURL]
Hier mal wieder eine Rom-Empfehlung auf AOSP-Basis...wer hätte bei mir was anderes erwartet
Vanilla RootBox is built straight from RootBox sources and always carries a very light installation with no extra/useless apps. This means, you can enjoy a pure Android experience combined with AOKP/CM features and some CM cherry-picks. Keep in mind Jelly Bean is only at the beginning stage of development and there will be minor bugs. Every RootBox releases are stable and always up to the challenge for a daily usage. If you're wondering how this ROM differs from any other AOKP roms out there, I only have one thing to say: Try it yourself and choose the one that meets your requirements.
Based on JB 4.2.1- Built from RootBox Sources
Per App DPI
Per App Tablet UI
Per App Language
OTA Updates - Goo Manager
Navigation Bar Colour
Camera: Save to external memory
Phone: Advance Phone Settings (Vibrate on Answer, Every 45 Seconds, On Hangup and On Call Waiting)
Phone: Noise Suppression
MMS: Message rate alerts (Modify SMS message limit for alert)
MMS: Fully Customizable MMS Theme
MMS: Soft Keyboard Type (Emoji, Enter to Send, Enter for a New Line)
Option to control cursor in text fields using volume keys
Home button call answer (Accessibility Option)
Variable size pattern lockscreen
Launch Music app on Headset connection
Pie (Paranoid Android)
Option to disable sound when adjusting volume
Lockscreen Shortcuts (Paranoid)
Lockscreen Targets (CM)
Screen Security Features (Unlock options)
Hardware Keys Remapping
Lockscreen Hardware Keys Remapping
Recommended Installation Steps
1. Download RootBox... Duh!!!
2. Flash RootBox update
3. Restart Phone and let the rom Boot up!
4. Reboot into Recovery and Flash JB GAPPS
5. Wipe Cache (Optional)
6. Wipe Dalvik Cache (Optional)
You really need to follow these instructions...
Especially the bit about flashing the rom and letting it boot before flashing the gapps...
because if you don't you will end up in a bootloop... Trust me....
ROM | [DLMURL="http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip"]Google Apps[/DLMURL]
PLEASE NOTE 'DO NOT' DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FROM GOOMANAGER AS IT IS BROKEN AT THE MINUTE
Quick Tip: To avoid bad flashes and unexpected surprises, make sure you check the md5sum of the downloaded zip file
**Due to thread size limit restrictions, only the latest version's changelog will be displayed.
If you wish to have changelogs from previous versions, you can find them at the following link:
Changelogs are now integrated with the ROM itself:
- At the root of ROM zip file (changelog.txt)
- Goo Manager app (View Changelog section of the zip file)
- Goo.im website (Drag mouse over the zip file and click "view file changelog")
* Personal thanks to benjamin.j.goodwin who has and is still helping me out a lot and is still now teaching me stuff now and is a total legend... I owe him a lot [
* Personal thanks to Shingers5, if he hadn't nagged me in Sense days I wouldn't be doing this, he's still keeping me on my toes even now lol
* Bajee11 for his help with this rom and allowing me to release it
* [DLMURL="http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/donate/"]The CyanogenMod Project[/DLMURL]
* rovo89 - For his excellent work on [DLMURL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401"]Xposed Framework[/DLMURL]
* Paranoid Android
* BigDenn - Logo, bootanimation and wallpapers
This guide will help you setup your phone with new Per-App Settings.
First, all credits associate to Xposed Frameworks and Modules goes to Rovo89 for sharing his work and making it open source for everyone. You guys should all buy him a beer.Steps to follow:
1. Install Xposed Frameworks by going in Modules Management>Install/Update
2. Enable Per-App Settings by going in Modules Management> Modules>Tick Per-App Settings (You should reboot your phone at this point)
3. Setup your phone : Per-App Settings>Choose your app>Set DPI/Resolution/Tablet UI/Language> Press Save on top
4. Your app should now display in your preferred settings. If it doesnt, kill the app and restart it or reboot phone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The reason behind this is very simple. I'm always busy and I've neglected the visual aspect of RootBox for a while now. It's time to polish it with new visuals!
Contribute to RootBox
Those interested in making wallpapers and bootanimation for RootBox, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Attach wallpaper in email
Two sizes are required: HDPI and XHDPI
I'll review them and add the wallpapers in the next release. I will also choose the best one as the default wallpaper for official releases.
Attach bootanimation or paste download link in the email.
Two sizes are required: HDPI and XHDPI
HDPI: 960 x 800
XHDPI: 1440 x 1280
You can also contribute by creating icons for settings. Use proper sizes and always include compatibility for HDPI and XHDPI.
Zum Thread bei XDA gehts hier entlang:
Fragen, Erfahrungen, Anregungen wie immer einfach hier im Thread posten
Und ab dafür...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: